Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

To my friends...

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. Don't worry, I haven't given up on blogging, just needed to take a little break so I could focus on all of the craziness going on as this school year comes to an end. Between my sister having a new baby (congrats Kate and Ben!), school plays, concerts, assembly's, baseball games and other activities, I literally have not had any free time. I'm still cooking and baking all the time though, just not anything new or exciting :)

I am getting very excited for Memorial Day weekend because it will be my families first camping trip of the year. We love camping! I am so looking forward to relaxing, playing with my kids, fishing, boating and of course, eating! Camp food is the best!
Thanks to my followers and visitors for being patient with me. I will be posting new things again soon! :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment